VENSA is a community designed to support new graduates during their critical transition from school to becoming productive and confident general practitioners. The boot camp is the first program to be experienced and is meant to be completed while working in a full-time general practice environment. Course lectures will be 4 two-hour interactive session/ month focusing on one major topic each month. The students will be expected to spend some time out of lecture:
- Working on interactive virtual cases
- Meeting with Clinical Advisors (1-2 hours / month)
- Having Office Hours with Course Leaders
- Spending 1 week in Live Training Sessions
All course work will be RACE certified offering a total of 50-70 CE credits for this program.
1. Add the course to the shopping cart and checkout.
2. Email info@VensaVetTraining.com with the name, job title, email address, Clinic/Company name and the number of students you would like to enroll. A member of our team will be in touch shortly to discuss enrollment options based on the number of students you would like to enroll.
3. Call (866) 428-3672 to discuss enrollment options with a VENSA team member.
Sale Sold out
Regular price $9,995.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Pave Your Own Path to Success
APPLY FOR FINANCING
We believe access to this critical education should be available to everyone. Learn more about 24-month financing programs.